I am a fully qualified Equine Podiatrist covering most of Durham, Newcastle and Northumberland.
Like other members, I became an Equine Podiatrist when traditional methods weren’t working for my horse.
I am the proud owner of two barefoot horses who I compete regularly and enjoy cross country, show jumping, hacking and dressage.
Please get in contact if you would like any further information.
|Date Qualified:||July 2022|
|Area Covered:||Co.Durham, Newcastle, Northumberland and surrounding areas|
|Social Media:||Barefoot First – Equine Podiatrist | Facebook|
- About Equine Podiatry
- Case Studies
- A combined approach
- Abscess and Hoof Wall Resection Recovery
- Barefoot horse racing
- Chronic Laminitic Rehabilitation
- Extreme Abscess Recovery
- Hoof Capsule Shift
- Rapid rehabilitation from long term lameness
- Navicular and “Sinker” Recovery
- Racehorse rehabilitation
- Recovering from Laminitis
- Recovery from Navicular Syndrome
- “Seedy Toe” Recovery
- Serious Quarter Crack with Suspected Keratoma
- Weight loss case study
- Winter Laminitis with “Sinker” Recovery
- Equine Podiatry in Action
- About the EPA
- Aims and Objectives
- How the Association is Run
- The EPA Council
- Association Rules
- Frequently asked questions
- News & Events