A fully qualified (UK Diploma) Equine Podiatrist, I am a sympathetic barefoot hoof care professional covering Central Scotland and adjoining areas.
I’ve always loved horses but only got into horse ownership as an adult; the pony I fell in love with was barefoot and absolutely fine with it – until I moved her onto a track system and started to understand the importance of hoof conditioning and allowing time for hooves to adapt to new terrain.
I became very interested in hoof care and trimming, but it was only through my Equine Podiatry course that I began to understand how important a holistic approach is.
I’m keen to help horse owners with their questions regarding diet, management and all aspects that play a part in hoof and whole horse health.
Please get in touch if you’re interested to find out more.
|Area Covered:||Central Scotland|
- About Equine Podiatry
- Case Studies
- A combined approach
- Abscess and Hoof Wall Resection Recovery
- Barefoot horse racing
- Chronic Laminitic Rehabilitation
- Extreme Abscess Recovery
- Hoof Capsule Shift
- Rapid rehabilitation from long term lameness
- Navicular and “Sinker” Recovery
- Racehorse rehabilitation
- Recovering from Laminitis
- Recovery from Navicular Syndrome
- “Seedy Toe” Recovery
- Serious Quarter Crack with Suspected Keratoma
- Weight loss case study
- Winter Laminitis with “Sinker” Recovery
- Equine Podiatry in Action
- About the EPA
- Aims and Objectives
- How the Association is Run
- The EPA Council
- Association Rules
- Frequently asked questions
- News & Events